Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A dark ending for comics books in December 2009



Well... not really an ending to comic books. On a weekly basis, I'll go to www.diamondcomics.com to view new releases for the week so I can plan my weekly comic book purchases accordingly. Low and behold, the "new release" section was empty. Thinking they redesigned the site, I scrambled diamondcomics.com wondering why they had to re-shuffle things. Well, it turns out it was never there to begin with, it was never updated. Diamond Comics, the worlds largest and only distributor of comic books is taking the later half of December off. I just found this out today! I'm guessing it makes sense considering the holiday schedule. All will be well with the world come January 2010 when regular comic book shipments commence.

No comments: