Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Batman: Arkham City Screenshots!

The anticipated sequel to Batman: Arkham Asylum titled "Batman: Arkham City" has released a plethora of screen shots. Rocksteady Studios and WB Interactive provided a good mix of cinematic shots and actual game play. Batman: Arkham Asylum's greatest strength was the level of detail they included in the game. You don't have to be a die hard Batfan to understand the "who's-who" references, but they included some great references that only comic readers would smile at, namely myself. With an updated Harley design along with new villains, I can already tell this game is going to be top-notch with detail. I can't express enough how excited I am about this game, Fall 2011 can't arrive soon enough! I'll be first in line if they do another midnight release.




















No comments: