Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Batman Arkham Asylum is HERE!

My first videogame midnight release was really uneventful. It was what it was! I arrived at Gamestop at 11:50PM and was back home by 12:15AM. I stayed awake long enough to take these pictures of the collector edition.

The box this thing comes in is big, almost like an elongated shoe box. The box art is pretty sleek. The batshaped container is pretty cool, with a matte finish, and a polished bat logo on both sides [hard to see from my pics]. Yes, the 14" batarang is plastic, but it's not cheap plastic like people here are leading you to believe. It's a solid piece of plastic that is worthy of displaying, possibly throwing if that's what you really want to do. However, the Batarang is permanently attached to the base [from what I can see]. The leather dust jacket is detailed with an Arkham Asylum logo, containing a glossy finished, staple bound AA journal.

If you're a Batman fan [like me] and have an extra hundred bucks to burn, it's totaly worth it. Enjoy the pics!







No comments: