Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tim Sale's Hulk #600 Variant

I'm not much of a Hulk fan beyond Ed Norton's take on The Incredible Hulk. I would like to point out that one of the first comic books I owned was a Hulk book. It was a handout from Halloween I got when I was kid. Looking back, it's probably one of the most memorable Halloween treats I've ever received, as I still remember it to this day. It's not until now that the Hulk caught my eye. Check out the variant cover of Hulk #600, done by Tim Sale. Coming out in July, Hulk # 600 will be written by Jeph Loeb, penciled by Ed McGuiness and the cover art will be done fifty-fifty between Alex Ross and Tim Sale. Check out Sale's work on the Jolly Green Giant himself:



Being a big fan of Batman: The Long Halloween, Batman: Dark Victory, Catwoman: When in Rome and Superman For All Seasons... I'm a little bummed Sale won't be doing the full issue. Well, not yet at least. Read the full article here.

No comments: