Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kevin Smith has some choice words for Star Trek's Chris Pine


Kevin Smith sat down with MTV to chat about Star Trek. Smith was not shy at all about his love for Chris Pine's performance, gladly complementing hand-over-fist about his bright future in Hollywood. Here are some things Kevin Smith said:

"That dude is astounding. To be able to invoke Kirk without doing a Shatner impression? That performance was so electric and so wonderful to watch."

"That dude is an instant movie star," Smith added. "That dude is gonna work forever. He's so good and effortless in his delivery."

"I'd watch that dude do anything, [laighing] I'd watch that dude have sex with my wife at this point. He's such a good actor."

if you've ever heard Kevin Smith at Comic-Con, I don't find that last line surprising at all. Besides the wife comment, I agree with Kevin Smith, I think Pine has a great future in Hollywood, and I'm excited to see what roles he'll be taking on next. You can read the full article here.

No comments: